Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life in Hwa Chong

I still remembered the moment, the day i entered Hwa Chong. Everyone was a stranger to me apart from a few other former schoolmates and classmates. Most of us did not even bulge our mouths when told to cheer or play a game.(which required talking).This was what was going through on my mind: What are we going to do for the next approximately 12 hours in this huge chunk of land? As we were later separated into 22 groups, we were ordered by all seniors(buddies) to give a brief self-introduction of ourselves. i could still picture the image of a fellow hwa chongnian who cowered under a table upon reaching his turn. practically the whole day was about cheers, cheers and cheers.Oh yes and occasional hwa chong squeeze :D.The next 2 days were about Ep3 orientation and Cheers competition. All i was a bit upset about not winning the competition, nothing could match the experience that i had during the 3 day orientation. I realised that this was my second home even as the school council president gave us a pep talk on life in this school.This hwa Chong, my second home.

No comments:

Post a Comment